[fyeg_gen-l] Bayer donates money for UNEP Youth and Env programme

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Wed Jul 28 12:30:53 CEST 2004

Dear All,

... If you hear about such stuff like Bayer sponsoring UNEP Y&E programme,
it is important to you to be able to know HOW to counter this.

Did you know Bayer Asia has a Youth Environment Club ?
And .. They have money ... You don't.

Bayer Asia will be sending young Asians from
http://www.bayeryoungenvironmentenvoy.com
http://www.bayeryoungenvoy.com/

To UNEP's meetings.
Those of you that will go there will meet these youngsters.

So ... How are you going to prepare ?
Where are you going to find the data to counter them ?
What are the alternatives you are going to offer to those younsters from the
Bayeryoungenvironmentenvoy ?

Part of the answer will come in a following mail... Keep posted !

Respectfully Yours,
---
Sven AERTS
 former YEE member-Youth Environment Europe,
 welcomes you to IUCN - The World Conservation Union,
 largest and Mother of all Environmental Organisations,
 founded in 1948 by UNESCO
 http://www.iucn.org
 Currently, I'm a member of the IUCN Commission on Education and
 Communication (CEC)
 http://www.iucn.org/themes/cec/cec/home_page.htm
 YEE=Youth organisation of IUCN
Louizalaan 223 b9, Ave. Louize
B-1050 Brussel(s)/Bruxelles
BELGIUM
GSM: +32485/389.679
CHAT : ICQ UIN: 113835655 - YahooID: aertssven -
       AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: aertssven1 -
       MSN Messenger Passport ID: sven_aerts at hotmail.com

For eco-techs & game for a better world, visit:
       http://homepage.mac.com/aertssven