[fyeg_gen-l] Blackspot Sneaker Now in Production

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Wed Jul 28 07:30:03 CEST 2004

Dear all,

please read the email below. As Adbusters put it, the blackspot sneaker is
set to revolutionize left-wing thinking. It has great growth potential, and
if successful, it may spread its "experiment in bottom-up capitalism" to
other industries: a fight against the current system through selective
consumption rather than boycotts and protests.

For more information visit:
www.adbusters.org
www.blackspotsneaker.org

Silvan