[fyeg_gen-l] Next step for the proposed Asia-Europe Youth networkon SusDev!

Dante-Gabryell Monson forwarddante at ifrance.com
Mon Jul 19 15:04:48 CEST 2004

Thanks Efi,

I am happy to hear about your interest.

Europe-Asia cooperation is indeed a field I like to promote and get further involved in too.
I may not be representing FYEG in this officially at this moment, so it is currently a individual approach, although I talk about it with some people from FYEG that may also have an interest in the issue.

The effort related to my last forwarded message follows a europe-asia seminar on sustainable development in Hanoï in the beginning of this month. ( co-organised by http://www.asef.org )

I was supposed to attend that seminar but had to cancel, and since then tryed to stay informed about further developments of this seminar trough e-mail. ( Thanks again to Markus for recommending me, and , if I am not mistaken, to Maarten for recommending Markus :-) )

I am not sure I will make it to Barcelona ( I'll probably be somewhere in northern europe )

I'd be very happy if we could do something between european member organisations and asian organisations.

Maybe we can talk about it on the mailinglist that has been created

( by the way, there was a small mistake, the correct mailing list adress is: )

Post message: youth4susdev at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: youth4susdev-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Also, please feel free to join our new yahoo mailing group created following the "Sustainable Solidarity" Study Session in Budapest last month:

Post message: sustainable_solidarity at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: sustainable_solidarity-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

I am leaving to catch my train but will get back to you personally as soon as possible,

Greetings,

Dante.