[fyeg_gen-l] About "Taking It Global"

Dante-Gabryell Monson forwarddante at ifrance.com
Sat Jul 17 14:34:14 CEST 2004

Hi All,

http://www.takingitglobal.org

You may know about the "Taking It Global" website.
I think it's quite a fantastic tool, and felt like publicising it again.

On Taking It Global can find plenty of
motivated and involved individuals worldwide - currently over 50 thousand -,
organisations, information about events and opportunities,
you can publicise/edit your projects and find partners,
you can create and edit your own profile,
you can initiate and contribute to debates trough blogs,
you can communicate between members, ...

If you want to browse organisations by topic and region:
http://www.takingitglobal.org/opps/orgdir.html

By the way, here is the FYEG profile on T.I.G. :
http://www.takingitglobal.org/opps/orgdir.html?vieworg=1385

If you want to join topic related groups - and mailing lists -:
http://groups.takingitglobal.org/home/index.html

If you want to search for members:
http://www.takingitglobal.org/community/members.html

and here are some TIG pages related to environment:
http://understanding.takingitglobal.org/environment

education:
http://understanding.takingitglobal.org/education

... well... in short... there is alot of stuff out there...

Ow... and before leaving, here is another website I like to recommend to all travellers:

http://www.hospitalityclub.org/

Greetings,

Dante.