[fyeg_gen-l] Want to help the US greens?

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Fri Jul 2 15:24:26 CEST 2004

Hi All

As some of you may know, the European Greens had a lot of American  interns to come and help with the EP campaign.
FYEG also hosted an intern and so we get to send two people to the US for six weeks (half september - end october). If you are interested in living with Green Americans, learn about new campaign ideas etc, this is something for you!

Practical info:
- Costs:
Your travel costs will probably not be reimbursed, count on 600 euro for a plane ticket.
Your stay costs will be partially covered: accomodation and food with a host family. If you want to discover American nightlife, you'll have to pay yourself.

- Applying.
Mail the fyeg office BEFORE July 14th! I will select with Manoverde (the Dutch organisation that is doing all the exchanges), the happy few.

And don't forget to send a postcard from the States to FYEG  :-)

Greetings
Maarten

Maarten Coertjens
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium