[fyeg_gen-l] Opportunities Galore

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Tue Feb 24 16:06:15 CET 2004

UNITED E-NEWS 08/02/04

forwarded invitation to send observers to the EP elelctions from IMI
mailto:tremel_melanie at yahoo.fr
***

An European Awareness project in the Netherlands

The Institute for Migration Issue (IMI) is organizing till the 4th to 15th
of June 2004 an European awareness project called "foreign/young observers
European Parliament election 2004". This project aims to give to young
people from access countries the opportunity to observe the European
Parliament Election in Germany, Belgium, Nederland and France and to give
them a first approach of the EU political and associative life.

We are looking for nominations from participants who:
-are living in a accession country
-are  involved in a youth organisation
-speak fluently English
-are aged between 18 and 25/30

-we reimburse the travel cost up to 150€
-particiaption fee 50€
-deadline for application is the 1st of April 2004

For more information please contact Mélanie Trémel
mailto:tremel_melanie at yahoo.fr

Institute for Migration Issues - IMI
Nieuwe Gracht 68
NL-2011 NH Haarlem