[fyeg_gen-l] YCR

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Feb 23 23:45:25 CET 2004

Hi everybody

I hoped you enjoyed this week in Rome as much as I did. I would like to thank all of you for being such wonderfull participants :-)

In this mail:
* info about reimbursements
* mail adresses
* Minutes Conference

Reimbursement.
As I said, the travel reimbursement will be done by the European Parliament.
What you need to do:
* fill in the reimbursement form I gave you in Rome and sign it. (is attached for people who have lost it). Make sure you fill in all the bank details (call your bank to check).
* Sign the 'Ordre de Mission' (this is the French paper from the parliament that was sent out and is attached again)
* Collect all your tickets (including invoices and boarding passes)

Put all this in a big envelope and send to:
FYEG
European Parliament 08G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047
Brussels
Belgium

When i receive all these things, I will let the EP reimburse you. Do this as soon as possible! Deadline is 23rd of March!!!!!!!
If I haven't received all your documents, you will NOT be reimbursed!

* Mail adresses
See the doc file in attachment. I think I am missing some people if you know of more, let me know. Also you can still use the YCR mailing list:
fyeg_ycr-l at ilpostino.jpberlin.de for all you discussions about this conference.

* Minutes Youth Conference
In attachment the file with my notes. I don't have time to turn them into a decent text. I would be very thankfull if somebody could work on this for an hour or so and make something out of it. Ska will send you all also the latest version of the Manifesto.

Greetings
Maarten

Maarten Coertjens
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium