[fyeg_gen-l] GA Applications needed

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Feb 23 23:52:44 CET 2004

Dear MO's and applicant organisations.

In order to get our budget ok, I set the deadline for all applications at 13th of february. Unfortunately I still haven't received all info. I need this really soon, because we have to pay the hostel in advance so I need to know how many people we have. Also I need to know your travel costs!

I will give you two more day's. Every application that I don't have before wednesday will be rejected!!!

Also If you need an invitation letter for a visa, send me all the information that is neede for an ivitation letter. (check with the British embassy).

Greetings
Maarten

Maarten Coertjens
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium