[fyeg_gen-l] Final Update Youth Conference Rome

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Feb 16 17:55:02 CET 2004

Hi All

Tomorrow I will be leaving to Rome, so if you have any questions: ask them today!

In this mail:
- description of how to get to the hotel
- Food and things
-draft manifesto for the Youth Conference
(please read this before and comment!)
- Voluntary Participation Fee
- reminder reimbursement procedure

1 Description of how to get to the Hotel:

hi all,
i'm RAFI from Rome.
I'll explain u how to get to the hotel in Rome ACROPOLI via principe
amedeo 63/65(angolo via Gioberti) .
if u arrive by plane u have to get the train till the main station in rome
(call ROMA TERMINI)
this train from airport(LEONARDO DA VINCI) pass every 15/20 minunes.
If u arrive by train it's easier because the hotel it's close to TERMINI.
When u are in Termini follow that map!!!
 p.s. copy the whole link

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ita/dyn/controller/ItiWGPerformPage?strStartReflex=75166&strStartCoord=12.502245*41.900881&strStartAddress=Roma+Termini&strDestReflex=75166&strDestCoord=12.498395*41.900145&strDestAddress=Via+Principe+Amedeo&dtmDeparture=16%2004&intOneCountryCheck=true&intItineraryType=1&productId=42000
 Invii le sue mappe, i suoi itinerari o i suoi indirizzi turistici e
 gastronimici preferiti dal sito Internet di ViaMichelin.

ViaMichelin vi aprirà tutte le strade

http://www.ViaMichelin.it

2. Food and Things
As mentioned before, thursday and friday will be self catering, so nothing arranged by FYEG. Go and check out all the nice restaurants in Rome. Rafi promised us to get a list of good and not too expensive places.
On the Congress there should normally be food for everyone. Due to a lot of people sending in their forms late, it can be that their meal isn't guaranteed. EFGP could give me no definite answer yet.

3. Draft Manifesto
See attachment

4. Participation Fee
Organising such a conference demands a lot of resources. And normally we ask for a participation fee. This time we didn't but I would like to ask all of you to pay a voluntary participation fee: Ska and Stefanie will be showing the FYEG Migration Campaign T-Shirts. For the price of 10 Euro you get a fair -trade biological t-shirt. So please help us support our campaign and buy a t-shirt!

5. Reimbursement procedure.
A new Office Co-ordinator means new rules ;-) So I thightened them up a bit.
All reimbursements will be done afterwards by banktransfer.
It will only be done if,
you give or send me a reimbursement form, completely filled in. (see attachment)
you give or send me all the original tickets (in case of plane, also boarding passes!!!!)
you give or send me your bank details (name of the bank,adress of the bank, IBAN code and BIC code) These codes you can ask your bank.
And this before 1st of April. If later we will not get the money from our funders.
So you are responsible for your own money, if you do not claim it is a donation to FYEG!
(So now you know why my pupils called me the evil teacher ;-)

Greetings
Maarten

Maarten Coertjens
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium