[fyeg_gen-l] Wolves-Its all about the money!

Igor Jakovac jakovac.igor at siol.net
Mon Feb 16 02:55:50 CET 2004

Hey people,

this is a bit short notice but I was wondering if FYEG would be willing to
support a resolution about the wild animals cull by the slovene gov. that we
are going to propose at the EFGP conference in Rome! I'll send you the final
proposition by midday tomorrow but this is the first draft for you to look
at.

The reason this is such short notice is that this intent was only officially
published on friday.

All the best,

Igor Jakovac
Tel: +386/1-565-34-18