[fyeg_gen-l] Action 5 CMS Egypt 2004

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Tue Feb 3 08:52:31 CET 2004

If interested, kindly apply directly to Mostafa and do it quick.

Natalie - Communications/FYEG

Dear all,

I hope all of you are fine and in the best of health...
A Contact Making Seminar will be organized by Orouba Youth Center in Egypt
15-17 August 2004 in EL GONNA on the Red sea.
We will in the deadline of the of February (we still have 2 more days till
the 4th of Feb.) so please reply quickly.
We need 2 participants from each organization, and more than one
organization from the same country could join so if you know another
organizations wants to participate please forward to them.
You will find all the details attatched.

Thank you so much
and Looking forword to see you in Egypt

Yours

Mostafa Sherif