[fyeg_gen-l] Our Ukrainian friends are rocking the boat :)

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Fri Apr 23 15:04:53 CEST 2004

The Ukrainian Young Greens have done it once again!  Our friend Valentin
reports that this morning thay confronted the Foreign Minister of Ukraine
and he says that they kept silent like sheep.  The Ministry does not have a
position about fingerprints.  Apparently, one of the posters held by our
friends said, "Ministry of Foreign Affairs don't be a sucker!"

As most of us would normally do, our champion Valentin and his entourage
went to McDonalds  for some beer (drink beer and not go to McD of all
places)and the manger called the police...in good spirit they took a photo
with the policeman and his car...

Wish I could send you all the pics but administrator wouldn't have it :)
Hello Natalie,

  Hey Nataly!!! look what we do!!!!
  Today morning we were forsed against Forent Ministry of Ukraine!
  They are silent ships! They dont have a posision about fingerprints
  thing. We went there today with word on the paper Ministry of Forent
  Affairs don't be a sucker!!! We  were cool!!1
  Stay as we were!
  After that we went to McDonalds to drink some beer I dont know why
  but they call police so we made picture with police also:)

--
Best regards,
 Valentin                          mailto:valentin at greenparty.org.ua