[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: Cyprus Action Network: Chaos In Cyprus

EBRU TURHAN ebruturhan at gmx.de
Sat Apr 24 00:16:08 CEST 2004

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: murat kanatli <muratkanatli at yahoo.com>
To: ".baraka" <barakakulturmerkezi at yahoogroups.com>,  ".cyprus indymedia"
<cyprus-turkish-language at lists.indymedia.org>,  ".cyprus youth forum"
<cyprusyouthforum at yahoogroups.com>,  ".gko_iletisim"
<gko_iletisim at yahoogroups.com>,
".kibrisalternatifhaber" <kibrisalternatifhaber at yahoogroups.com>,  ".post"
<posteb at yahoogroups.com>,  ".ybh liste"
<yurtseverbirlikhareketi at yahoogroups.com>,  ".ybhgenclik iletisim"
<ybhgenclik_iletisim at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Cyprus Action Network: Chaos In Cyprus

-----------------

Dear friends,

As you all know the referendum takes place tomorrow,
Saturday. CAN is very
concerned about the chaos that has taken over both
sides of Cyprus. We
have written up a report going over the human rights
violations that are
taking place as we speak. It can be found at

http://www.cyprusaction.org/humanrights/south/report.pdf

or linked to from our main page, www.cyprusaction.org

Please distribute as widely as possible, this has
nothing to do with being
For or Against the plan. CAN is simply worried that
there are severely
undemocratic happenings going on in Cyprus that are in
direct conflict
with citizens' rights to freedom of speech, movement,
and _expression.

If any of you in Cyprus could help us by sending us
pictures, first-hand
experiences, interviews etc, we would be very
grateful. Feedback is always
welcome.

-Alexandra
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash