[fyeg_gen-l] Announcement of the seminar in Green Paradise!

Aleksandar Jovanovic aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu
Wed Apr 14 14:33:46 CEST 2004

Dear friends,
I would like to inform you that CDN (Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe), FYEG sister organisation in Eastern Europe, will organise a seminar with the topic "Biodiversity and Nature Protection" at the end of May 2004 or beggining of June.

This event will take place in beautiful green paradise of Montenegro mountains. Believe me I was really impressed with the way this lake at  1100 meters looks like. You can check out photos from our prep visit at http://www.cdnee.org/photos/biod1.htm .

So if you are in a mood for a week of discussions, excursions and a lot of fun in beautiful Montenegro mountains, real green paradise, you can apply to be a participant. PREP TEAM is meeting this weekend to decide on all the details and you will receive through this list call for participants NEXT WEEK.

This seminar is supported by Council of Europe European Youth Foundation and Green Forum, Sweden.

Best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic
CDN Executive Committee member
E mail: aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu