[fyeg_gen-l] GMOs and so...

Ognyan Kovachev ogniancho at contact.bg
Tue Apr 6 22:25:23 CEST 2004

Hi everybody. Last days were very busy here. There is ongoing discussion in the parliament about the GMO law to be accepted soon. We had a protest against acceptance of the GMO law in Bulgaria, we want Bulgaria as a FREE GMO ZONE. As from Monday, the 5th of April it is the week of the forest here.
We are preparing to star TV show, first it will be 30 minutes, the name of it is Green Zone. We are going to discuss things from the day life, problems of the surrounding nature and global issues. We will need some support with information and what is going on around Europe but first we have to start then we will what we need.
Ognyan Kovachev

ICQ# 28161626
Home +359 2 9717276
Mobile +359 98 823316