[fyeg_gen-l] Yenicag Newspaper Editor Murat Kanatli was Attacked by "Gray Wolves"

Chrisemily Psilogeni chpsilogeni at cyprusgreens.org
Wed Oct 22 22:26:23 CEST 2003

  Dear friends,

I am writting to you regarding the attack of the fascist Grey Wolves on
Turkish Cypriot journalist Murat Kanatli, in the north part of my island
Cyprus, which is being occupied by Turkey from 1974.

I am sending my sympathies to Murat.

The illegal and outrageous behaviour of the terror organization called grey
wolves is a testimony of the violation of human rights in the north part of
the island.  Bear in mind that they are the same people who beat to death
Tassos Isaac in 1996.  A young Greek Cypriot who was demonstrating against
the division and the invasion of the island by Turkey on the green line.

The north part of the island is full of Turks that they were brought in the
island illegaly from Turkey in order to change the demographic structure of
the island.  Most of them share fascist ideologies, they demolish any
democratic values and they act adversly to any peacefull solution and to the
perspective of a reunited Cyprus.

Having all these in mind i am wondering how can we all live peacefully
toogether in the perspective of a reunification...!?

Best Regards

Chrisemily Psilogeni

My organization Cyprus Young Greens have condemned the event in the Cypriot
public.

 Murat Kanatli is a contributor to the Ecosprinter.