[fyeg_gen-l] Clarification about Youth Conference in Belgrade call for participants

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Wed Oct 22 12:36:31 CEST 2003

Dear friends,
I got e mails asking me about the call for participants to youth conference "Young Democratic leaders in Eastern Europe" that will take place in Belgrade from 9-14. December. Question was "Is it open for all participants or just for eastern Europeans?".

It seems that profile of participants was not clear in the call so I want to clarify that everyone is invited not just eastern Europeans.

So, of you are interested to talk about young greens in eastern Europe and learn about modern approach to leadership, situation in the region; you are very welcome to apply no matter where in Europe you come from (Participation is open for all countries in Europe!!!)

Application you can find at www.cdnee.org

With best regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium