[fyeg_gen-l] Strategy Plan

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Tue Oct 21 11:45:30 CEST 2003

Dear members and friends

As a result of a strategy workshop in FYEG’s General Assembly in 2002 in
Gent, the executive committee has undertaken the task to continue its work
on a strategy for the Federation.  The topic was brought up in several
executive committee meeting during 2003.  Attached, you will find a strategy
proposal draft which I would like you to have a look at it, consult within
your organisation and get back to me with comments, changes etc until Friday
7th November noon sharp.  Your comments will be compiled and will be
analysed by the strategy work-team on the 16th of November where we have a
meeting in Brussels.  I would also like you to answer the strategy questions
which are attached.

Please, treat this email as important and urgent.

Send your filled in attachements to Natalie Debono:  ndebono at ba-malta.org
<mailto:ndebono at ba-malta.org>  and copy Stefan Pauwels: Spauwels at JINT.be
<mailto:Spauwels at JINT.be>

Awaiting your replies

Thanks in advance

Natalie Debono (Communications – FYEG) on behalf of the Strategy Workshop.