[fyeg_gen-l] REMINDER - DEADLINE FOR ARTICLES FOR ECOSRPINTER: 02/11/03

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Mon Oct 20 17:28:30 CEST 2003

Dear friends

I would like to remind you that the deadline for articles, photos etc for
the Nov/Dec issue of Ecospinter is Sunday 2nd of November at 2000hrs.  (I am
allowing 2 more days!).

This issue will have a wider distribution this time, as it will be available
in all the events that are being organised in November and December 2003:

European Social Forum – Paris
European Youth Forum – Rome
Migration Seminar – Budapest
Youth Conference – Belgrade

Make use of this opportunity to make your voice heard!

Representative of Member Organisations please take note to send a short
update about your respective activities that just took place or are going to
be organised till the end of the year.  I haven’t heard from the Spanish,
Portuguese, Norwegian and Danish for a long time!!

Until I hear from you

I remain yours

Natalie Debono
Communications / Executive Board Member
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
natalie at fyeg.org