[fyeg_gen-l] Seminar on Migration - Organisations needed!

Ska Keller tique007 at web.de
Tue Oct 7 16:56:29 CEST 2003

Call for partner organisations!

Dear Member Organisations of FYEG! We are looking for organisations that
would like to participate in an seminar about migration in the spring of
2004 in the Netherlands.

The background:
The FYEG Migration Campaign "Tear down the walls in your head" was launched
in Sept. 2003. One of the activities within the campaign will be this
seminar. It will take place in the Netherlands for 6 days in April 2004. The
topic is migration and we will talk about reasons to migrate, gender
aspects, labour migrants and refugees. The themes can be influenced by you
at anytime! Same goes for the time. Very important: you need to sign the
"Partnership Agreemnt" and send it to the FYEG office before October 29th,
otherwise none of your members can take part. If you sign now, it's possible
to quite later.

The money:
We don't ask you for financial contribution. We will apply for money for the
youth exchange at the EU commission. Therefor we need your partnership
agreements in time!!! The fund will cover only 70% of the travel costs. The
rest has to be paid by the participants themselves.
As always, it's not clear at all if we will get the fund. Only after the
approval we will be sure that this exchange will take place.

Your task:
Would be to recruit participants (we need a certain amount that we can tell
you only after we know how many MOs will participate) and stay in contact
with us. And, of course: fil in the "Partnership Agreement"; don't forget
the signature and send it to the FYEG offfice before October 29th.

For any questions contact FYEG campaign co-ordinator Stefanie de Niet
stefanie at fyeg.org

ska