[fyeg_gen-l] Ecosprinter - March 2003

Stefan Buzar Stefan.Buzarovski at geography.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 15:39:08 CET 2003

Hey Natalie, I looked at this E'sprinter and its really great. So much
interesting content, 16 pages, that's amazing. Only one small comment: I
think you should take out the section with interviews of EC members. Its a
bit too much - I mean we all know that the exec are really nice and
hardworking people, but this kind of thing can work against you - people
could think that you are trying to beef up your power, and that you are
advertising yourselves. Or maybe it would be wiser to interview an
'ordinary' activist next time, and make the interview less personal and more
political.
But anyway aside from that section the ecosprinter is super.
cheers
S.