[fyeg_gen-l] The Young Greens of BULGARIA on Assassination of PM of Serbia Zoran Djindjic

Boyan Grigorov boyan78 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 12:23:18 CET 2003

DEAR SERBIAN FRIENDS,

On behalf of the Youth Club of The Bulgarian Greens, I
would like to express our condolences to the Serbian
people for the tragic death of their Prime minister
Zoran Djindjich. We all are deeply shocked and condemn
this crime hoping that the murderers will be caught
and judged.

Unfortunately, crimes like this, show the crisis of
the democratic reforms in Yougoslavia. There are still
people who continue to support nationalistic regimes
and stop the democratic development of the Balkans.

We assume that this brutal crime will have an impact
on the whole political life in Yougoslavia but we
believe that the senseless sacrifice of  Prime
Minister Djindjich will encourage the Serbian people
to be more active and united in the cause for the
implementation of democracy and tolerance among the
society.

We are with you!

Boyan Grigorov
International Secretary