[fyeg_gen-l] CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Kerényi Szabina szkerenyi at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 7 19:13:39 CET 2003

Dear Green Friends,
The deadline to apply for projects at the European Youth Foundation
(EYF) of the Council of Europe is approaching! As you probably know,
the CoE decides about next year’s activities one year in advance – it is
time to start thinking about 2004. It is your turn now to take an active
part in scheduling future FYEG’s activities!
If you have already participated in a seminar or study session, and
would like to have this great experience again, or are just curious to
finally get in the flow, please contact us latest until the 20th of March
2003.

WHAT TO DO:
1. Find a topic that could be interesting for a one-week seminar or
study session. The issue could be anything related to
environmentalism, human rights, social rights, minorities, democracy or
anything that is in harmony with our green principles (if you hesitate or
need ideas, check out our documents at www.fyeg.org).
2. Write a short description of the project, covering the themes and the
activities.
3. Send the proposal to szabina at fyeg.org or fyeg at europarl.eu.int
through or with the support of your organization.
4. Keep in mind that if you happen to miss the deadline (20th of March
2003), however wonderful your proposal might be, we will have to
postpone it for 2005.

Waiting for your contributions,
Szabina Kerenyi szabina at fyeg.org
Project Co-ordinator