[fyeg_gen-l] (Fwd) Fwd: [GP Lon] European Social Forum needs interpreters

enquiries at younggreens.org.uk enquiries at younggreens.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 18:48:19 CET 2003

This would be good if your nation has similar expenses arrangements.
Obviously the more Greens that go the bigger the Green Voice.

Pax

Marcus Petz

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Datum:   	Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:37:47 +0000
An:             	enquiries at younggreens.org.uk
Von:            	Chris Cotton <cottonlizard at yahoo.co.uk>
Betreff:        	Fwd: [GP Lon] European Social Forum needs interpreters

FYI- if you can help?

>*** from the discussion list of the London Federation of Green Parties ***
>
>Dear All,
>
>European Social Forum 2003 - Interpreters needed
>
>The 2003 European Social Forum will take place in Paris from November 12 to
>16. So far, the "official" languages include English, French, Spanish,
>Italian, German, sign language, plus one Eastern European language.
>
>However, we (that is the Babel-UK co-ordination of interpreters, of which I
>am part) feel that the use of as many other languages as possible should be
>encouraged.
>
>It is estimated that the ESF will need around 1200 interpreters for the
>simultaneous interpretation services that will be provided. CAN YOU HELP ??
>
>Interpreters will have their travel costs met and accommodation will be
>provided, and there will be a contribution towards daily living expenses.
>
>If you can offer interpretation skills (not necessarily at expert level as
>some training will be provided) in any languages, not just the "official"
>ESF ones mentioned above, and would like to contribute to the movement for
>a more social Europe by offering these skills to the 2003 ESF, then please
>get in touch with me as soon as possible.
>
>My contact details are: John Street, (English Babels Co-ordination), 82
>Babbacombe Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3LS; 020-8460-1078; johnstreet at gn.apc.org.

>Noel; requests to subscribe should include name, postal address and local
>party ***

>This email was sent to: cottonlizard at yahoo.co.uk

>TOPICA - Start your own email discussion group. FREE!
>http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/create/index2.html
>
>---

--- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht / End of forwarded message ---