[fyeg_gen-l] Study Session in Strasbourg URGENT

JEV-JIC joves at jev-jic.org
Wed Jun 18 18:24:42 CEST 2003

Hi ska,
I would like to know we are still in time to apply for this study session.
We have to wait til this friday to know it for sure bacause it depends on
the agenda of aour organisation.
We are really interested to come but it has been impossiblñe to answer
before.
Thank you very much,

Laia Ortiz

Joves d'Esquerra Verda (Barcelona)