[fyeg_gen-l] last call for participants summer camp in Bosnia!

ska tique007 at web.de
Tue Jun 17 08:59:58 CEST 2003

hi!

last call for participants for bosnia summer camp august 11th to 17th in
Sarajevo!
Deadline is june 24th.

ska

 We are looking for young greens from all over Europe who have already been
involved in social, international, economic or ecological issues and also
those who are interested in getting involved with activities tackling above
mentioned issues in their own country (region).
 Participants should be open to new ideas and meeting people from different
backgrounds. We aim at facilitating the participation of youth with
different educational and professional backgrounds. We regard diversity of
experience and knowledge as an important asset.

 The Balkans is region in development. After years of war, hate and
destruction it is time to give support to young people living there to take
active role in changing of society. We believe that this summer camp will be
very important step for reconciliation and development of cooperation
between young people from the region but as well should give opportunity for
their friends from all over Europe to learn more about the region's problems
and perspectives.

 If you feel motivated to take part in this event please fill in application
form and send to: summercamp2003 at fyeg.org before 15th of May for first
selection round and before 25th of June 2003 for second selection round.

 All applications will be taken in to consideration by International Prep
team. We will use the standard procedure with application files. The
selection of participants will be based on gender and geographical balance.
If you are selected to participate you should have most of your travel
expenses reimbursed and will have accommodations and food available for
small participation fee. Final financial conditions will be decided at later
stage after we know final amount of the budget for this event. We will
inform you on time.