[fyeg_gen-l] call for proposals

Kerényi Szabina szkerenyi at freemail.hu
Wed Jun 11 14:58:31 CEST 2003

Dear friends,
As Simo already mentioned, we are collecting short outlines of FYEG
member organisations' profiles and main activities, since there are a lot
of organisations that have not responded. We would like to place this
information on our website, furthermore, it will help us in developing
further projects for FYEG. We would like FYEG's projects, seminars and
different activities to reflect the interest of the MOs. Therefore, we
kindly ask you to send to the following materials as soon as you can:
1) short description of the organisation, summary of recent projecs,
activities;
2) proposals/ suggestions/ ideas for future FYEG- projects (seminars,
camps, actions, etc.);
3) how would your organisation like to participate in these FYEG
activities;

Please do your best to send all these documents to
fyeg at europarl.eu.int, preferable before your summer holiday.

Green regards,
Szabina Kerenyi szabina at fyeg.org
Project Co-ordinator