[fyeg_gen-l] Too many mails

enquiries at younggreens.org.uk enquiries at younggreens.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 02:18:45 CET 2003

Its noyt aproblem for someone with unlimited storage. though those of you
using web based mail might like to check your options so that this kind of
thing doesn't cause deletion problems of your mail.

I recommend to use Yahoo and not to use Hotmail as Yahoo gives more
storage space and allows you to keep the mail longer.

If anyone knows of better sites then please tell me.

take care

Marcus Petz