[fyeg_gen-l] nightmare is over

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Thu Jan 16 15:29:16 CET 2003

Dear friends,
yes it is over. We apologise for all problems this list caused.

Sascha and I will do our best to stop such problems in future.

Delete all of this junk from your computer and start using this list again for all of your international info.

Small reminder: All of people that have participated in Gent are now part of this group. Gent list is now closed.

Best regrads and once more thanks for understanding,
Alex

Aleksandar Jovanovic
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
Spinelli 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium
tel:+32 2 284 24 40
fax:+32 2 284 92 73
mob: + 32 4 86 96 17 18
e mail: fyeg at europarl.eu.int
web: www.fyeg.org

>>> sascha at netzmomente.de 01/16/03 03:24 >>>

Last night as I came home, I switched of spreading of any message to list.
Now Alex also knows how this works.

We both believe it was some weird bouncing loop, like a chain reaction in
nuclear power plants. As someone send "Stop this!" this email looped
thousand times, and then again and again after every replay.

So yesterday we saw again what can happen with uncontroled chain reactions.
Let's use this shock to get power to fight more than ever against nuclear
power plants ;)

Sascha