[fyeg_gen-l] EVS in Germany!

ska tique007 at web.de
Wed Jan 15 11:00:01 CET 2003

Dear friends,

the german GRUENE JUGEND/green youth plans to become a host organisation for
the European Voluntary Service of YOUTH FOR EUROPE.
We are looking for someone who wants to live for one year ( july 2003-june
2004) in Berlin and to work in our office on mainly international work.

The volunteer shall coordinate international activities like election
campaign for european parliament and our international congress in may 2004.

Board and lodging will of course be payed for you as well as a language
training. apart from that you will receive a kind of pocket money payed by
YFE.

so if anyone of you would like to do that or if there is someone in your
organisation, please contact me for further information!

best regards
ska
GRUENE JUGEND/ green youth
Germany