[fyeg_gen-l] a lost of a list of people who are interested in the migration campaign

stefanie niet de paarsepipi at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:34:15 CET 2003

Dear People

In Gent we send around a paper where you could put down your name if you
where inerested in the migration campaign. This list is lost.
So my questioN is again: WHO IS INERESTED IN THE MIGRATION CAMPAIGN
please send an E-mail to fyeg at europarl.eu.int

thanks

Some more news on the campaing:

There will be a prep team meeting in one of the last weekends of february.
This meeting will take place in Germany of the Netherlands.
At the end of this week you can apply for being part of this prep team.

green greetings

Stefanie de Niet
Campaign coordinator