[fyeg_gen-l] Go East Against Nuclear

tamsinlyons tamsinlyons at eircom.net
Sat Feb 22 20:00:33 CET 2003

Hey Luke,
funny you should mention it -a group of friends from Ireland and I are
planning to cycle across Europe to the Ukraine for Ecotopia this summer!
We'd love to meet up with people along the way -but organising all that
comes along after exams! but maybe you could keep it in mind if you are
talking to your friends again ;)
hope you're keeping well,

tamsin