[fyeg_gen-l] Go East Against Nuclear

ska tique007 at web.de
Wed Feb 19 13:28:39 CET 2003

hi!

at first: i think it's a great idea. EURATOM is a urgent issue; there's the
danger that it will be fixed in the european convention. that has to be
stopped!
but: at the moment we really have to focus on the migration campaign. we
should put all our strength in this campaign to make it a very effective
(and glamorous;-)) one. we haven't got the ressources to developp and carry
out two of such big things.

i think we should do this tour but only after having finished our current
campaign, even if this means to start the anti-nuclear power-project not
before 2005.

may be we should also have a look on the topics of the green election
campaigns for europian parliasment elections in 2004. may be energy will
become a great issue in their program

best wishes
ska