[fyeg_gen-l] a different way to protest again war

enquiries at younggreens.org.uk enquiries at younggreens.org.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:13:04 CET 2003

No I heard it too. i don't think it is a goodf idea at the moment with fears
over Anthrax and Ricin. There have been various sacres caused by stuff
sent through the post. For example a package marked "Gift" was wrongly
interpreted by a German speaker as poison.

Marcus Petz

Am 15 Feb 2003 um 21:55 hat Sascha Bachmann geschrieben: