[fyeg_gen-l] European Green Party & Paris '99

Rik Child rikchild at onetel.net.uk
Tue Feb 4 10:49:26 CET 2003

Luke is absolutely right.

There are significant differences between green Parties across Europe on a
number of issues, though we are very close on many.

The most obvious is the relative merits of the Euro as a trans-European
currency.

There is a significant danger of damaging Green co-operation if central
European Green Parties force a settlement on other parties less happy with
this idea.

Anyway - I hope FYEG comes to a good solution on this.  I fully support all
of Luke's comments.

Cllr Rik Child
145 Islingword Road
Brighton  BN2 9SH