[fyeg_gen-l] Invitation to Campaign prep meeting !!!

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Feb 3 16:50:42 CET 2003

Dear green friends,
Maybe you have heard that FYEG is setting up a campaign about migration in 2003 - 2004. We like to have debates, seminars, direct actions in Europe about positive and negative effects of migration in Europe and our green position about refugees policies in Europe. To set up this campaign we need a prep team who is willing to set up this campaign.

FYEG is looking for ten people who are willing to:
· Take part in the prep team meeting at 27th of February till 3rd of March in Germany.
· Who like to do activities for the campaign for a year
· Who are interested in migration and refugees subject
· Who are willing to search for information
· Set up activities in their country or together with region countries
· Like to make material for the campaign
· Working in an international team
· Have creative ideas for the campaign
· Are willing to organize direct action
· Making news letters
· Get to know a lot on migration in Europe

Of course you don't need to have all these scales, but it would be nice if we have a team with people. You can apply for being in this prep team by filling in the application form.

And another idea is making an expert group. In this group there will be experts having regularly E-mail contact on migration topics. So if you know experts in the field of migration, refugee laws please give me their contact details. So we can set up this pool.

Please send your application to FYEG office: fyeg at europarl.eu.int
                      or Stefanie de Niet at: paarsepipi at hotmail.com

Hurry UP!!!

Regards,

Aleksandar Jovanovic
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium