[fyeg_gen-l] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Kerényi Szabina szkerenyi at freemail.hu
Sat Feb 1 13:13:26 CET 2003

Is Sarah Sese Seko on our email list?
Could we keep the organized maffia away?

I hope nobody will be a sacrifice of this old trick - of course these guys
want your money, and there was a scandal about it just very recently
in Hungary. (the "superconfidential mail" about the "changed identity"
goes out to thousands of e-lists...)
Please do use this list only for green purposes.
Best,
Szabina

SARAH SESE SEKO <sarahsese at rediffmail.com> írta:

> FROM:MRS. S SESE-SEKO
> DEAR FRIEND.
> I AM MRS. SARAH SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF
> LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE?
> NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
> (DRC).
>
> I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER,
> THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY
> PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.
> I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO
> OF OUR SONS TIMOTHY AND BASHER OUT OF
> DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) TO
> ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY
> AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO
> SETTLED IN MORROCO WHERE MY HUSBAND
> LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE.
> HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED
> TO CHANGED MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS
> OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER
> COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED
> FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF
> STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE
> ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT
> AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE
> ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'STREASURES DEPOSITED
> IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. HENCE MY CHILDREN
> AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY
> THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER,
> LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND
> THE SON TAKING OVER(JOSEPH KABILA).  ONE OF MY
> LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
> WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT,
> AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY SO
> THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND
> CONFISCATED. I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM
> OF FOURTEEN  MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
> (US$28,000,000,00.) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY ,
> FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY
> CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING
> THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO
> INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST
> US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF IN
> EUROPE.
>
> I WANT YOU TO
> ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY, BUT I WILL NOT
> WANT MY IDENTITY REVEALED.
> I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES AND STOCK
> IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE
> IN OTHER SAFE AND NON-SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS.
> MAY  I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF
> CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS,
> AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND
> CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU IN CONCLUSION,
> IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INTRESTED TO ASSIST US I WILL
> LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY LAWYER WHO I HAVE STATIONED IN
> HOLLAND TO WITHNESS THE TRANSACTION TO IS
> CONCLUTION.YOU CAN REACH HIM ON IS DIRECT LINE WHICH
> IS +31-613 688 601,HIS EMAIL IS andrewjacobson at rediffmail.com,
HIS CALLED