[fyeg_gen-l] Re: Europe Youth and Globalisation Event

Alwin|Nivelan nivelan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 03:09:55 CET 2003

Dear Natalie,

What you described (beneath) seems an interesting event for members of
DWARS, the Dutch FYEG organisation. As an editor of their magazine, I would
like to give DWARS-members the necessary information. However, as I myself
know absolutely nothing about FYEG and European political structures
(neither do the editorial staff), I'm wondering if perhaps you have
something of an advertorial text for it. As the next number will be out in
mid-February, it would have to be included in our last issue of this year.
Unfortunately it's already at the lay-out. Therefore, could you please
contact your sources and see if they can send me an advert on very short
notice?

I'm sorry about asking you in particular; I am actually hoping you'll be
able to find what's needed much quicker than I ever could. I have an
alterior motive too though. Stefanie de Niet (Migration Campaign) told me
you're the Communication Officer of the FYEG, and you're probably aware
that Dutch Green youth is very hard to enthuse about Europe. Our magazine
is trying hard but it seems to make little difference sofar, writing about
Europe and stimulating debate about the Convention for example. Perhaps we
could help eachother out a bit; whatever articles that you write or come
across in your 'field', I'de be more than happy to translate and edit, to
further inform Dwars-members about Europe. For that purpose, please feel
free to contact me directly. :o)

Sincerely yours / Met vriendelijke groet,

Alwin Pieks
OverDwars Magazine
www.dwars.org/redactie
nivelan at yahoo.co.uk