[fyeg_gen-l] Election campaign 2004

ecomail at tin.it ecomail at tin.it
Wed Dec 10 22:50:59 CET 2003

Dear friends,
I'm very happy that many young European greens will be in Rome from Sweden,
UK, Germany and other countries for the Congress of the European Federation
of Green Parties (20-22 February 2004).
That event will be very important for the future of Greens in Europe and
for the future of a democratic Europe.
I give you the address of the Young Greens of Rome, if you need to contact
them: g.verdirm at libero.it (Massimiliano Coccia).

See you in Rome!!

Alessandro De Marinis
Milan Greens