[fyeg_gen-l] Changes in the office: bye from Alex

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Thu Dec 4 16:43:06 CET 2003

Dear friends,
as of today at 18.00 I will be off from the FYEG office. New office coordinator is Maarten Coertjens and I want to wish him all the best in his work for the benefit of all young greens in Europe.

I want also to thank you for your cooperation and I promise not to leave for good FYEG! I will try to be around and help in development but it is time for someone else to take care of international office.

Thank you for your e mails in these few days. It really means a lot and all of the work I did in previous year seems to be very valuable and appreciated. Thanks!

If you want to stay in touch with me please e mail me to my address:

aleksandar at zeleni.org.yu

It is a bit sad to write this but also good for having more time and motivation to work on other activities.

Office will be closed until 16th of December due to the meetings we are having next week. Anyhow you can write to the office e mail in case you need things urgently and Maarten will be receiving these e mails.

Love to you all and see you around!

Yours
Alex

Maarten Coertjens
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament
ASP 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium