[fyeg_gen-l] Sumava 2003

FYEG FYEG at europarl.eu.int
Mon Dec 16 13:33:55 CET 2002

Hi,

Attached you will find the updated version of the project we were
discussing in Gent.

The good news is that according to the head of the Czech National
Agency for the Youth program is the project VERY LIKELY to be
approved and TO GET FINANCIAL SUPPORT from the Youth program.

We have alredy started looking for the best cottage in Sumava, talks
with the people from the National Park and probably the best
environemtal expert in the Czech Republic said he comes to support
it, to give a lecture ...

So far, eight countries expressed their interest in particpating in
the project (Malta, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Germany,
Spain + the Czech Republic). They have to confirm their interest by
the end of the year.

PLEASE, send an e-mail to the FYEG distribution list asking whether
If there is anyone else interested in participating in the project send an e-mail to: mladi.zeleni at seznam.cz (by the end
of the year or 7 January the very latest).

Enjoy your life and keep smiling!

Michal :-)

Aleksandar Jovanovic
Office Coordinator and Administrator
Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG)
European Parliament Spinelli 8G138
Rue Wiertz
B-1047 Brussels, Belgium
tel:+32 2 284 24 40