[fyeg_gen-l] FREE HUGS form Macedonia

DEMMLADI demmladi at dem.org.mk
Fri Dec 6 14:42:15 CET 2002

Nature

Hi to everybody,

We have a very hard trip to Macedonia because we ware waiting for 7 hours on Belgrad airport. We have very turbulent flight from Belgrade to Skopje and we change many colors on our faces :). Today we are in our office and all day we are telling some expression from FYEG meeting. We are really looking for future good cooperation with all MOs of FYEG. Congratulations again to all members in Ex.Com. from all members of DEM - Youth.

FREE HUGS from Macedonia because you are such a nice persons! :)

Cvetan & Nikola from DEM - Youth, Macedonia