[fyeg_gen-l] Globalisation online forum - International Young Professionals Foundation

Natalie Debono ndebono at ba-malta.org
Thu Dec 5 09:36:39 CET 2002

Dearest friends

The International Young Professionals Foundation is facilitating a online
forum on globalisation and needs your contributions! You are invited to be a
part of a globalisation online forum between 27 November and 10 December
2002.

Join the online forum by sending an email to:
IYPF_Globalisation-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  or you can view the online

This online forum will guide the submission that the Foundation contributes
to the International Youth Parliament's globalisation campaign.  This
campaign is an opportunity for young people to contribute effectively to the
development of their global and local community, and to build the tools,
actions and understandings to reshape globalisation and its impacts.

We believe that you and other young professionals have a special part to
play in making our increasingly globalised world a better place for
everyone.  How do young professionals contribute to the globalisation
process?  What role can young professionals play in making globalisation
benefit everyone in the world? What are the most important globalisation
issues?

Cheers

Mia :)

Mia Kelly