[FoME] WG: RSF Fellowships 2024 - Open Call for Applications

Christian Mihr | Reporter ohne Grenzen Christian.Mihr at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de
Di Okt 31 21:48:12 CET 2023

Von: Franziska Schmidt <Franziska.Schmidt at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de<mailto:Franziska.Schmidt at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de>>
Betreff: RSF Fellowships 2024 - Open Call for Applications

Dear colleagues,

We are very happy to announce that the 2024 call for applications for the two fellowship programs of Reporters Without Borders (RSF) Germany is now open!

For both fellowships, we are inviting two journalists from countries with restricted freedom of press and information to Berlin for a time period of up to six months.

  *   The Rest & Resilience Fellowship is a joint program by the taz Panter Foundation<https://taz.de/!v=4269299f-23bb-40f2-a4ea-2b1b1ae40192/> and RSF. During their stay, media professionals at risk take time off from their daily obligations, in order to recover from their difficult working conditions and to expand their personal and professional horizons. You can find further information on the Rest & Resilience Fellowship on our website<https://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/en/scholarships/the-rest-resilience-fellowship>.
  *   The Reporting Fellowship is focused on producing journalistic work. The selected candidates can create a new project or continue to work on and complete an existing one. The project can span various media (visual, audio, or writing) and should be realizable within the set time frame of up to six months. You can find further information on the Reporting Fellowship on our website<https://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/en/scholarships/research-and-recharge-fellowship>.

Application deadline for both programs: November 19th, 2023 at 11:59pm (CET)
Projected fellowship residence in Berlin: May 1st to October 31st, 2024

Please find all details and the two calls for applications attached to this email and on our website!
Call for application Rest & Resilience Fellowship 2024<https://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/en/scholarships/the-rest-resilience-fellowship/call-application>
Call for application Reporting Fellowship 2024<https://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/en/scholarships/time-out-and-research-scholarship/call-application>

We would really appreciate it if you could spread the word - thanks so much!

Many wishes from Berlin,
Franziska Schmidt & Felipe Mendoza from the Fellowships Team

__________________
Fellowships Team

Reporter ohne Grenzen | Reporter Without Borders Germany (RSF)
fellowships at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de<mailto:fellowships at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de>

+++ Pressefreiheit ist Ihnen wichtig? ­­­Spenden Sie jetzt, damit unsere Arbeit noch stärker wirken kann!<http://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/spenden> +++

Spendenkonto<https://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/spenden/jetzt-spenden/> Berliner Volksbank | BIC BEVODEBB | IBAN DE26 1009 0000 5667 7770 80
www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/spenden<file://ROG-FS01/Daten/Wiki/Kommunikation/Corporate%20Identity/Signatur/www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/spenden>

Reporter ohne Grenzen e.V.
Postfach 30 41 08 | 10756 Berlin
www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de<http://www.reporter-ohne-grenzen.de/>

X<https://twitter.com/ReporterOG> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/reporterohnegrenzen/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/reporterohnegrenzen/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/reporter-ohne-grenzen-deutschland/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/reporterohnegrenzen>