[FoME] Survey: How can we strengthen women and marginalized groups through media development? Your perspective is needed!

Alexandra Spaeth alexandra.spaeth at dw.com
Mo Nov 20 14:25:21 CET 2023

Dear FOME Members,

DW Akademie is currently conducting a study on ways of strengthening women and marginalized groups through media development. We would be very grateful if you could share the email below with your network to ascertain a broad range of participants. Of course, if you have other networks that you would like to share the survey with, that would also be very welcome.

Thank you so much in advance; we appreciate your support!

***

DW Akademie cordially invites you to participate in the survey "Strengthening women and marginalized groups through media development". The survey is part of a study conducted by DW Akademie and will only take 10 minutes to complete.

About the study

With the study, we aim to increase insights into how media development promotes women and other marginalized groups. More specifically, we would like to hear how your work in media development relates to strengthening the rights, representation, and resources of women and marginalized groups. This will help us better understand the impact of media development on vulnerable groups and develop recommendations for donor countries and international organizations. Hence, your opinion is crucial!

Data privacy

We take your privacy very seriously. Your answers are anonymous. All answers will be aggregated and analyzed as a group (not by individual), thus ensuring that they cannot be traced back to you personally or your organization.

How to take part

The survey will be open until Friday, 1 December 2023, 23:59 CET. The survey is in English.

Please click on the link below to start the survey:

https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/strengthening_women_marginalized_groups

Help us spread the word by sharing the survey with your network!

About us

DW Akademie is Deutsche Welle's center for international media development, journalism training, and knowledge transfer. DW Akademie is one of the leading organizations in media development, strengthening sustainable development through media and promoting the human right to freedom of expression and unhindered access to information worldwide.

Contact us

If you have any questions, please direct them to one of the two study leads at any time.

Miriam Kueller: Miriam.Kueller at dw.com<mailto:Miriam.Kueller at dw.com>

Alexandra Spaeth: Alexandra.Spaeth at dw.com<mailto:Alexandra.Spaeth at dw.com>

Thank you for participating!

Best wishes,
Miriam & Alexandra

Alexandra Spaeth
Editor | Advocacy and Partnerships
Policy and Learning | DW Akademie

Deutsche Welle | Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3 | 53113 Bonn | Germany
alexandra.spaeth at dw.com<mailto:alexandra.spaeth at dw.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA1875.7E1003F0]<https://akademie.dw.com/en/home/s-9519>