[FoME] Media Viability Ambassadors - Apply now!

Dr. Laura Moore laura.moore at dw.com
Mo Jun 5 08:00:00 CEST 2023

Dear FoME colleagues,

we at DW Akademie have just opened a Call for Applications which I thought might be of interest to you or partners you work with: the Media Viability Ambassadors program focuses on peer exchange and joint action, and will bring together 8 media viability experts from the Global South and Eastern Europe. The Media Viability Ambassadors will exchange experience and perspectives, polish their consultancy and advocacy skills and work together on relevant media viability topics identified throughout the program.

You can find more information and the full Call for Applications here: https://akademie.dw.com/en/call-for-applications-the-media-viability-ambassadors/a-65802180

Why Media Viability Ambassadors?
To find ways out of the systemic crisis for media business models, media viability has to be tackled on different levels. Media viability consultancy for individual media organizations, for instance, is as important as shaping policy debates aiming at improved legal and political conditions for media ecosystems. Most importantly: extraordinary challenges need new ways of working together. We need to join forces, exchange experiences and come up with common ideas for solutions!

What we offer
>From August to December 2023, we will offer 9 online modules and one in-person meeting (October 2nd to 6th, 2023) at the Deutsche Welle (DW) headquarters in Bonn, Germany. DW Akademie’s vision is to keep this media viability community and network going well beyond 2023.

Deadline is June 14th, 2023.

We would be happy if you could share the Call with media viability experts who might be interested.

All the best,
Laura

Dr. Laura Moore
Head of Research and Evaluation
Research and Evaluation | Policy and Learning

DW (Deutsche Welle) | Voltastr. 6 | 13355 Berlin | Germany
T +49.30.4646.8518<tel:+493046468518> | M +49.15201882083<tel:+4915201882083> | laura.moore at dw.com

[cid:b0c3fc1e-9c13-4406-ba42-4b316afddd91]<http://www.dw-akademie.com>