[FoME] MEDAS 21 Position Paper

Michel LEROY micleroy at gmail.com
Fr Sep 16 14:30:00 CEST 2022

Liebe Liste, Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

after four years, the graduate school MEDAS 21 -  Media Development
Assistance in the 21st Century, hosted by the Erich Brost Institut for
international Journalism, the University Duisburg- Essen and the Ruhr
University Bochum is coming to a close.

On this occasion, we would like to share with you all our position paper
<https://www.medas21.net/app/download/6269716066/POSITION+PAPER_MEDAS+21_20220916.pdf?t=1663317266>,
which draws conclusions and  puts forward recommendations based on the
learnings we gained from in-depth  engagement with  the literature on
topics such as sustainability, media and conflict or health journalism,
field research in Sub Saharan Africa,  South Asia and Europe  and close
cooperation with key actors in the media development sector.

We are looking forward to continuing the discussion, please don't hesitate
to contact us and share your thoughts

Best greeting,

The MEDAS 21 team
       ::