[FoME] Project Assistant (f/m/d) Albania | DW Akademie

dw-akademie.redaktion dw-akademie.redaktion at dw.com
Do Jul 7 11:56:31 CEST 2022

Dear FoME members,

we are seeking a Project Assistant (f/m/d) in Albania to start on 1 August 2022 or as soon as possible for the project "Support to Media Freedom and Pluralism in the Western Balkans" on the basis of commissioning on the basis of invoicing.

DW Akademie is Deutsche Welle's center for international media development, journalism training and knowledge transfer. Our projects strengthen the human right to freedom of expression and unhindered access to information. DW Akademie empowers people worldwide to make independent decisions based on reliable facts and constructive dialogue. DW Akademie is a strategic partner of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). We also receive funding from the Federal Foreign Office and the European Union.

More information on the position: https://recruitingapp-5401.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/1502/Description/2

More about DW Akademie: www.dw-akademie.com<https://www.dw.com/de/%C3%BCber-uns/s-8101>

We look forward to receiving your application by 17th of July 2022.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Tamar Neuwirth (tamar.neuwirth at dw.com<mailto:tamar.neuwirth at dw.com>).

Please feel free to forward this information to interested parties.

Redaktion
Information and Editorial Services

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D891F8.984C6510]<https://www.dw.com/en/dw-akademie/about-us/s-9519>