[FoME] Interlink Academy can't wait: fome22 symposium is only 2 weeks away - secure your spot!

Katharina Finke katharina.finke at interlink.academy
Mo Aug 29 14:50:59 CEST 2022

Dear fome members,

fome22 Symposium organised by Interlink Academy is only two weeks away: on 13th+14th September in Hamburg and we can’t wait to meet you all in Hamburg then.

We would like to draw your attention to another program highlight of the fome22 Symposium:
‘One of the Last Wars in Europe: Bosnia Lessons Learned’ organised by Konrad Adenauer Foundation & IDEM e.V. with the Bosnian journalists Leila Bicakcic & Aida Cerkez - moderated by Sigrun Rottmann (University of Dortmund).

Also we would like two remind you - as many spots are gone already - that this is your last chance to sign up for your visit of one of the editorial departments of DER SPIEGEL, DIE ZEIT & stern. If you are interested: Please get a ticket: bit.ly/fome22ticket <http://bit.ly/fome22ticket> send us an email to: administration at interlink.academy <mailto:administration at interlink.academy> until September 7th and let us know, which editorial department you would like to visit. First come, first served. After you have done so, we hope that you get a spot for one of the editorial department visits on September 13th at 6pm.

You can check the latest version of our program below or online together wit all other useful information:  www.fome.info <http://www.fome.info/>

For individual inquieres feel free to contact me directly: katharina.finke at interlink.academy <mailto:katharina.finke at interlink.academy>

Can’t wait to meet you all in Hamburg.

Best regards,
Katharina

Katharina Finke
Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism gUG
Amtsgericht Hamburg Reg. No. HRB 134510

www.interlink.academy
www.facebook.com/InterlinkAcademy
www.twitter.com/InterlinkAca