[FoME] Trainers and experts in Iraq | DW Akademie

dw-akademie.redaktion dw-akademie.redaktion at dw.com
Di Aug 9 11:51:53 CEST 2022

Dear FoME members,

DW Akademie is recruiting trainers and experts in Iraq to conduct and implement training modules for 12 Iraqi journalists.

The program promotes leading Iraqi business journalists and qualifies them to report on initiatives to reform the country's economy.

  *   Project: Business Journalists 4Change, part of GIZ PSD Project
  *   Project duration: 01.06.2022 - 31.05.2023

DW Akademie invites interested trainers and experts to submit the documents by 15th August 2022, 23:59.

Please find the full Terms of Reference (ToR) and details for applying on our website: https://p.dw.com/p/4FA2E

DW Akademie is Deutsche Welle's center for international media development, journalism training and knowledge transfer. Our projects strengthen the human right to freedom of expression and unhindered access to information. DW Akademie empowers people worldwide to make independent decisions based on reliable facts and constructive dialogue. DW Akademie is a strategic partner of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). We also receive funding from the Federal Foreign Office and the European Union.

https://www.dw.com/en/about-us/s-9519

Please feel free to forward this information to interested parties.

Redaktion
Information and Editorial Services

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8ABE3.C59DAB00]<https://www.dw.com/en/dw-akademie/about-us/s-9519>